ITAR Sign For Glass Doors and Windows
This ITAR sign should be used to ensure Facility ITAR Compliance, an ITAR sign for glass, such as this should be used.
Manufactured specially for CVG Strategy, our 3M customized 6×12″ blue vinyl front adhesive ITAR sign for glass will last years and is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
Die-Cut Vinyl with Front Adhesive – Material Features
- Labels are manufactured in blue with a white background.
- Letters are individually cut out rather than on one large decal, allowing for a sleek, professional look that doesn’t take up the entire surface of the glass. Your decal will come with a wax adhesive paper that makes it easy to apply all elements of the decal at once.
- The base material is a 4 mil thick vinyl with adhesive on the back to stick on the outside of a glass window or door.
- Labels are highly resistant to moisture, solvents, chemicals, abrasion and fading. Easily wipe off dirt, dust or grease.
- Flexible – can conform to a curved surface
The ITAR sign front uses a custom 3M Blue Lettered Decal with the following text:
ITAR RESTRICTED FACILITY
ALL VISITORS MUST REGISTER AT
Our ITAR Sign for glass has adhesive on the front mounting on a glass door or window.
The ITAR Sign for glass is chemical resistant, high temperature resistant up to 140F and have an outdoor life expected at 5 years or more.
Shipping is included for orders within the contiguous United States.
This ITAR Compliance Sign for glass is used at many commercial facilities in the United States and are very necessary to warn visitors that the company is committed to ITAR Compliance and in controlling access to its buildings and operations. It should be posted at all public entrances including buildings, gates and walkways directing visitors to go to the front office to sign in and be screened against Denied Parties and other U.S. Government Watch Lists.
THIS ITAR SIGN FOR GLASS NOTICE SHOULD BE POSTED ON ALL COMMERCIAL FACILITIES WHERE RESTRICTED ITAR OR EAR WORK IS BEING PERFORMED IN ACCORDANCE WITH US GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS PER THE DDTC.
The U.S. Government views the sale, export, and re-transfer of defense articles and defense services as an integral part of safeguarding U.S. national security and furthering U.S. foreign policy objectives. The Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Parts 120-130), is charged with controlling the export and temporary import of defense articles and defense services covered by the United States Munitions List (USML).