CVG Strategy has the best ITAR & Export Compliance Program available, anywhere.
Senior Managers at every company want to have complete confidence in their trade compliance. This includes the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you concerned about your staff not having up-to-date knowledge and skills needed to keep your company in compliance?
- Do you feel uncomfortable that your company is not following all the regulations and may risk penalties, fines or something much worse?
- Have you sent your compliance person to a two-day training seminars in the past year? Are they still current?
- Your company may have performed compliance training in-house in the past, but do you realize that the regulations and laws are constantly changing and being updated?
Here is what the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and Bureau of Industry Security BIS say an ITAR & Export Compliance program should include:
Download our ITAR & Export Compliance Program Manual Brochure for more information
Primarily most providers of ITAR & Export Compliance Program focus only on the ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) or just on ITAR and EAR (Export Administration Regulations). Included in the CVG Strategy ITAR & Export Compliance Program (IECP) in addition to the ITAR & EAR is the compliance criteria and procedures for the regulations of the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC); the Antiboycott Regulations per the Department of Commerce’s Office of Anti-Boycott Control (OAC) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS); and the US Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA).
CVG Strategy ITAR & Export Compliance Program covers 5 Major Federal Regulatory Entities!
CVG Strategy has a turn-key solution that hundreds of companies worldwide have used. This solution is the CVG Strategy ITAR & Export Compliance Program. This ITAR & Export Compliance Program incorporates the guidance from the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the Office of Antiboycott Compliance (OAC). For our experts, compliance just begins with the ITAR; we include requirements from several government agencies that other ITAR Programs ignore.
With our expertise, you will:
- Increase your compliance levels and make sure your company is prepared for an internal, customer or government audit.
- Empower your employees. With one, easy-to-learn customized process integrated into your company’s quality management system, you and your staff gain complete control ITAR and EAR restricted data and product.
- Have a compliant process and system to keep you from having problems with your customers and the government.