EZ Test Plan Template
Our EZ Test Plan Template Documents Ensure Proper Test and Evaluation
Using our many years of experience in writing test plans, we have developed our EZ Test Plan Template product that can be used for just about any qualification program.
CVG Strategy now offers our series of EZ Test Plan Templates applicable to the following test standards:
- IEC 60529
Test plans are essential for proper developmental test and evaluation. They specify parameters, severities, durations, and specify data to be collected for post test analysis. They also ensure that the procedures can be repeated when retesting is required so that data and findings are relevant. Our EZ Test Plans are setup according to their general application categories. Procedures have been selected by standards requirements, and environmental parameters based on detailed tailoring.
Here are the current EZ Test Plan Template set categories:
- Ground Mobile
- Ground Stationary
- Shipboard Controlled
- Shipboard Uncontrolled
- Ingress Protection (IEC 60529)
Environmental and Ingress Detailed Environmental Test Plans (DETP) are formatted in compliance with MIL-STD-810 Task 405. This ensures that all relevant information is available to the test lab to execute a tailored test method that is repeatable and collect all relevant data essential for evaluation and analysis. Each MIL-STD-810 Template is cross referenced to a NATO STANAG 4370-3.
EMI/EMC and Electrical Compatibility Test Plans are written in the Electromagnetic Interference Test Plan (EMITP) format specified in MIL-STD-461. This format is excellent for providing the test lab with the necessary information required to evaluate susceptibility based on specifically defined operational characteristics of the equipment being tested. It also collects information from the test lab so that a record of exact test set up can be replicated for retesting.
Our EZ Test Plan Templates are recognized by A2LA Certified Test Labs as very reliable and comprehensive. We have included, in addition to guidance from the standards, additions including best practices which we have learned by our work at test labs running these tests.
- Comprehensive Test Plan Package including appendices for documentation of modes of operation, emergency shut off procedures, and other data required by test labs to thoroughly provide accurate test and evaluation.
- License for unlimited use for one geographical location for one year. (Multi-site license option available)
- RFP/RFQ Feature to allow multiple test labs to review to provide you with quote for testing
- One (1) year subscription for secured PDF files (Vitrium DRM Manager)
- Each Package contains one (1) EZ Test Plan Template per Test Method with appropriate procedures (multiple depending on application)
EZ Test Plan Templates
Our test program documentation experience is based on test program management for many DOD programs for platforms including:
H-64- Apache Attack Helicopter
EFV – Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle
GCV – Ground Combat Vehicle – Infantry Fighting Vehicle
HMMWV – High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
JLTV – Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
MECV HMMWV – Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle Upgrade
MRAP – Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle
UH-60 – Black Hawk Helicopter
WIN-T – Warfighter Information Network-Tactical
The EZ Test Plan Template product is available by application platform, and are assembled one per Method.
What is included?
Each EZ Test Plan Package includes:(1) EZ Test Plan Template including functional and operational test procedure(s) (SECURE PDF). Each EZ Test Plan Template is approximately 16-25 pages in length.
EZ Test Plan Outline
- Incorporated Documents
- Test Parameters
- Test Report requirements for lab
- Test Data Form Information
- Preparation for Test
- Test Information
- Test Procedure(s)
- Witness Check List
(2) EZ Test Plan Cover Page (MS Word) – Cover page for use to customize for their use.
(3) EZ Test Plan Sections VI & VII – test item configuration, (BOM) bill of materials, and operating and functional test unit steps (MS WORD. MS Word Templates are provided separately to be incorporated into package for Test Lab use.
(4) EZ Test Label for Picture – template to be used by witness for photo titles including test id and test number (MS WORD).
(5) EZ Test Data (TD) Form – to be used by witness at test lab to ensure comprehensive data and log processing (SECURE PDF).
(6) EZ Test Plan Data Package Information (Text File) – Download information for setup and use of template document set.
Customer to customize 3 & 4 using the provided MS Word templates.
Uses Vitrium Digital Rights Management (DRM)
Compliant with U.S. ITAR & Export Compliance Laws & Regulations
Authorized user downloads application (small) to open Vitrium Secured PDF Files.
How Can We Help?
Take a look around our site and contact us for more information on how we can help you meet your challenges.
Creating Effective Quality Management Systems. Effective Quality Management Systems (QMS) are the products of proper implementation. For ISO 9001:2015, that implementation is dependent on a