Using our many years of experience in writing test plans, we have developed our EZ Test Plan Template product that can be used for just about any qualification program.
Our EZ Test Plan Templates are recognized by A2LA Certified Test Labs as very reliable and comprehensive. We have included, in addition to guidance from the standards, additions including best practices which we have learned by our work at test labs running these tests.
- Comprehensive Test Plan Package compliant with MIL-STD-810 Task 405 for test plan content
- License for unlimited use for one geographical location for one year. (Multi-site license option available)
- RFP/RFQ Feature to allow multiple test labs to review to provide you with quote for testing
- One (1) year subscription for secured PDF files (LockLizard DRM Manager)
- Each Package contains one (1) EZ Test Plan Template per Test Method with appropriate procedures (multiple depending on application)
EZ Test Plan Templates
These test plan templates are setup according to their general application, detailed tailoring based on prerequisites in the referenced standard(s), and enhanced by requirements we have gathered from supporting many aerospace and DOD programs including:
AH-64- Apache Attack Helicopter
EFV – Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle
GCV – Ground Combat Vehicle – Infantry Fighting Vehicle
HMMWV – High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
JLTV – Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
MECV HMMWV – Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle Upgrade
MRAP – Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle
UH-60 – Black Hawk Helicopter
WIN-T – Warfighter Information Network-Tactical
The EZ Test Plan Template product is available by application platform, and are assembled one per Method. Here are the current EZ Test Plan Template set categories:
- Aircraft Commercial Test Plan
- Aircraft Military Test Plan
- Ground Mobile Test Plan
- Ground Stationary Test Plan
- Shipboard Controlled Test Plan
- Shipboard Uncontrolled Test Plan
- Ingress Protection Test Plan
Each EZ Test Plan Template is cross referenced to a NATO STANAG 4370-3.
What is included?
Each EZ Test Plan Package includes:(1) EZ Test Plan Template including functional and operational test procedure(s) (SECURE PDF). Each EZ Test Plan Template is approximately 16-25 pages in length.
EZ Test Plan Outline
- Incorporated Documents
- Test Parameters
- Test Report requirements for lab
- Test Data Form Information
- Preparation for Test
- Test Information
- Test Procedure(s)
- Witness Check List
(2) EZ Test Plan Cover Page (MS Word) – Cover page for use to customize for their use.
(3) EZ Test Plan Sections VI & VII – test item configuration, (BOM) bill of materials, and operating and functional test unit steps (MS WORD. MS Word Templates are provided separately to be incorporated into package for Test Lab use.
(4) EZ Test Label for Picture – template to be used by witness for photo titles including test id and test number (MS WORD).
(5) EZ Test Data (TD) Form – to be used by witness at test lab to ensure comprehensive data and log processing (SECURE PDF).
(6) EZ Test Plan Data Package Information (Text File) – Download information for setup and use of template document set.
Customer to customize 3 & 4 using the provided MS Word templates.
Uses LockLizard Digital Rights Management (DRM)
Compliant with U.S. ITAR & Export Compliance Laws & Regulations
Authorized user downloads application (small) to open LockLizard Secured PDF Files.