We make Program Management easy for our clients!
Managing a program requires focus and attention. CVG Strategy’s experts have many years experience providing Program Management services for our clients as an outsourced program manager. Our services can vary from plugging in to your engineering team as a subject matter expert on EMI/EMC, dynamic, climatic, and product safety standards to managing your qualification program at a test lab. We have extensive experience in both commercial and defense applications.
Duties may include:
- Test Standards Technical Support for proposals and customer inquiries
- Defining Test Requirements
- Design of Simulation and Monitoring Equipment
- Development of Required Test Fixtures
- Development of Required Documentation
- Test Scheduling
- Onsite support
- Laboratory Test Witnessing
- Company represenative and advocate at Test Lab
- Subject Matter Expertise
- CVGS Technician Onsite four (4) trips per year (scheduled 2 weeks in advance) for 1 week
- Support over the phone will be available 8:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. EST
- Primary point of contact for Test Standards
- Maintain, monitor and track issues on program
- Respond to queries – Follow-up on open issues & Requests For Information (RFI) from client’s customer
- Active involvement in client bid & proposal support – interpret requirements documents
- Generate new Life Cycle Environmental Profile (LCEP) and Susceptibility Analysis per program.
- Test planning & coordination with Labs – RFQ for testing
- Prepare custom test plans
- Generate Post-Test (TSR) Test Summary Report
Program Management – Kevin M. Gholston
- Program Manager and witness on over 200 individual tests in the past 5 years for clients
- Composed over 80 Test Summaries (original creation by CVG Strategy) for products tested
- Certified by Equipment Reliability Institute on MIL-STD-810G
- Technical experience with a multitude of electronic and electro-mechanical systems and sub-systems
- Problem Solver Resume
Program Management – Jamie Hamilton
- Program Manager and witness for commercial and military product testing
- Test Plan writing and development,
- Instructor for MIL-STD-810 webinar
- Over fifteen years experience in EMI/EMC, environmental, and product safety testing
- Troubleshooting and Test Analysis
How Can We Help?
Take a look around our site and contact us for more information on how we can help you meet your challenges.
Creating Effective Quality Management Systems. Effective Quality Management Systems (QMS) are the products of proper implementation. For ISO 9001:2015, that implementation is dependent on a