Independent Third-Party Evaluation
WE PROVIDE TEST WITNESS SERVICES!
Having your tests conducted correctly is important, and that usually means having a company representative be the test witness at the test lab. An option to the expense of sending a company engineer to a test lab is to use a reliable third-party technician from CVG Strategy. This can be especially important when travel of important development team members is not prudent.
Our technical personnel are trained on the standards and have conducted many hundreds of tests themselves, on behalf of clients. We are available for climatic, dynamic, EMI/EMC testing and have expertise in a wide variety of defense and commercial standards.
We can also generate required documentation for defense test and evaluation. We have test plan templates available or we can create a custom test plan for you specific requirements.
Test Witness Duties may include:
- Verify that test item is ready for test including outfitting and setup
- Conduct Functional pre-test test item verification
- Review Test Plans with Test Lab Representative and verify that all required pre-conditions, schedule and chamber settings are correct.
- Set up test item in with Test Lab Representative and connect to simulation and monitoring equipment.
- Monitor test during test, perform required “during test” operational and functional steps.
- Complete Witness Test Data Log
- Disconnect test item from external systems
- Assist Test Lab Representative in removing test item from chamber
- Perform Functional Post-Test operations verification
- Service test item by replacing consumed items for subsequent tests
- Provide post test analysis
- Assist and coordinate problem resolution with client engineering team
- Unbiased and analytical testing support advocating for the client at the test lab as an independent test witness
- Reduces errors – Subject Matter Expert onsite to coordinate solutions
- Ensures that data collection and reporting is compliant with requirements in Test Plan
- Verification that test lab follows Test Plan by verifying compliant testing steps
- Testing Support is Local – speeds completion of program
- Client’s personnel not required to be onsite
- Saves Company from lost productivity
- Reduction in Travel Expenses
By having CVG Strategy provide an independent test witness for your program, not only will you be able to reduce the time (and expense) having your design engineers spending time at the lab but you will also benefit from having an unbiased expert perform your tests. Our test and evaluation experts ensure that a test procedure is executed properly and that data returned is of value.
In addition, we also offer Full Service Testing at an A2LA Test Lab which includes our test management services.
How Can We Help?
Take a look around our site and contact us for more information on how we can help you meet your challenges.