ITAR Export Compliance is an important set of regulations and laws that apply to every business both in America and all over the world, according to the U.S. Government.
ATF, Customs, EAR, OFAC, FTR, HTSUS & ITAR Export Compliance Current documentation links
ATF ARMS IMPORT REGULATIONS: 27 CFR Part 447-Importation of Arms, Ammunition, and Implements of War
- Last Amendment: 15 Jan 2016: 81 FR 2657-2723: Machineguns, Destructive Devices and Certain Other Firearms; Background Checks for Responsible Persons of a Trust or Legal Entity With Respect To Making or Transferring a Firearm
CUSTOMS REGULATIONS: 19 CFR, Ch. 1, Pts. 0-192
- Last Amendment: 27 Jan 2017: 82 FR 8589-8590: Delay of Effective Date for Importations of Certain Vehicles and Engines Subject to Federal Antipollution Emission Standards; and 82 FR 8590: Delay of Effective Date for Toxic Substance Control Act Chemical Substance Import Certification Process Revisions
- Last Amendment: 18 May 2016: Change 2: Implement an insider threat program; reporting requirements for Cleared Defense Contractors; alignment with Federal standards for classified information systems; incorporated and canceled Supp. 1 to the NISPOM (Summary here.)
EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS (EAR): 15 CFR Subtit. B, Ch. VII, Pts. 730-774
- Last Amendment: Last Amendment: 1 Feb 2017: 82 FR 8893-8894: Commerce Control List: Removal of Certain Nuclear Nonproliferation (NP) Column 2 Controls
FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL REGULATIONS (OFAC FACR): 31 CFR, Parts 500-599, Embargoes, Sanctions, Executive Orders
- Last Amendment: 10 Feb 2017: 82 FR 10434-10440: Inflation Adjustment of Civil Monetary Penalties
FOREIGN TRADE REGULATIONS (FTR): 15 CFR Part 30
- Last Amendment: 15 May 2015: 80 FR 27853-27854: Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR): Reinstatement of Exemptions Related to Temporary Exports, Carnets, and Shipments Under a Temporary Import Bond
- HTS codes that are not valid for AES are available FTR.
HARMONIZED TARIFF SCHEDULE OF THE UNITED STATES (HTS, HTSA or HTSUSA), 1 Jan 2017: 19 USC 1202 Annex.
(“HTS” and “HTSA” are often seen as abbreviations for the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States Annotated, shortened versions of “HTSUSA”.)
- Last Amendment: 1 Jan 2017: 2017 Basic HTS
- HTS codes for AES are available here.
- HTS codes that are not valid for AES are available here.
INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR): 22 C.F.R. Ch. I, Subch. M, Pts. 120-130
- – Latest Amendment: 11 Jan 2017: 82 FR 3168-3170: 2017 Civil Monetary Penalties Inflationary Adjustment
CVG Strategy has specialists who can help you navigate these ITAR Export Compliance Regulations.