EZ-Test Plan TOP-01-1-011A Churchville for Ground Mobile Applications
This template (Ground Mobile TOP 01 1 011A Churchville) is customized for the Churchville test course at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Typically, this is to be used in, on or with a vehicle that is mobile with either a human operator or autonomously. This EZ-Test Plan Test Plan Template is developed for use by manufacturers, contractors, engineering service companies and test facilities. This document employs the format specified in DOD MIL-STD-810 Task 405.
A properly structured test plan ensures that testing is performed as specified by the product developer. It also provides instruction for collection of data necessary for post-test analysis and data required for test replication (e.g. location of accelerometers and thermal sensors).
This EZ-Test Plan Template Set (Ground Mobile TOP 01 1 011A Churchville) includes:
- Test Plan Template (protected PDF). This document, pert the requirements of MIL-STD-810 provides procedures applicable to aircraft military applications.
- Test Plan Addendum (Word document). This document is to be completed by the customer to document Unit Under Test (UUT) specific data. This data includes modes of operation, pass/fail criteria, and functional and operational tests to be performed during the procedure as required by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Lab Form (PDF Form). This form communicates to lab the procedure to be performed, tailored test parameters, and test report requirements specified by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Data Form. (PDF Form). This document allows for entry of all pretest, during test, and post test information as required by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Label (Word document). The label provides identification of photographs to be taken during the test process.
This EZ-Test Plan Template (Ground Mobile TOP 01 1 011A Churchville) is available for a One-Year License which is renewable for 50% of the standard one license purchase price.
It is essential for product developers of defense materiel to conduct thorough testing to avoid failures in deployment that can lead to costly recalls and product redesign. An important part in the development of a viable evaluation program is to have well-constructed test plans that reflect all factors involved the testing process to gather data and demonstrate due diligence.
Test Plan Background
Ground Mobile EZ-Test Plans have been developed based on CVG Strategy’s experience in developmental and operational test and evaluation for military vehicle components. Vehicle platforms we have been involved with include:
- M1 Abrams
- Bradley Fighting Vehicle
This military vehicle component testing experience has provided an understanding of expected environmental stresses likely to be incurred in the life time of a product, including logistical and tactical transport. It has provided knowledge concerning the levels of these stresses applicable to realistic test parameters based on MIL-STD-810 methods of test and how to apply them to operational testing.