EZ-Test Plan Vibration MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 for Ground Stationary Applications
This template (Ground Stationary M514 8 Vibration 810H) is customized for Ground Stationary Systems. This document is applicable for the testing of ground equipment such as perimeter surveillance and communication components. This EZ-Test Plan Test Plan Template is developed for use by manufacturers, contractors, engineering service companies and test labs. This document employs the format specified in DOD MIL-STD-810 Task 405.
This EZ-Test Plan Template is customized for per MIL-STD-810 Method 514.7 Vibration Procedure II – Loose Cargo and MIL-STD-202-201 Vibration. Additionally, this test procedure is compliant with NATO STANAG 4370-3 AECTP-400 Method 401.
A properly structured test plan ensures that testing is performed as specified by the product developer and prevents over or under test of the test item. It also provides instruction for collection of data necessary for post-test analysis and data required for test replication (e.g. location of accelerometers and thermal sensors).
This EZ-Test Plan Template Set (Ground Stationary M514 8 Vibration 810H) includes:
- Test Plan Template (protected PDF). This document, pert the requirements of MIL-STD-810 provides procedures applicable to aircraft military applications.
- Test Plan Addendum (Word document). This document is to be completed by the customer to document Unit Under Test (UUT) specific data. This data includes modes of operation, pass/fail criteria, and functional and operational tests to be performed during the procedure as required by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Lab Form (PDF Form). This form communicates to lab the procedure to be performed, tailored test parameters, and test report requirements specified by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Data Form. (PDF Form). This document allows for entry of all pretest, during test, and post test information as required by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Label (Word document). The label provides identification of photographs to be taken during the test process.
This EZ-Test Plan Template (Ground Stationary M514 8 Vibration 810H) is available for a One-Year License which is renewable for 50% of the standard one license purchase price.
Test Program Documentation
It is essential for product developers of defense materiel to conduct thorough testing at the developmental stage to avoid failures during operational testing that can lead to costly program delays. An important part in the development of a viable developmental evaluation program is to have well-constructed test plans that reflect the anticipated environmental factors when the equipment is installed on its platform of intended use.
Product Test Experience
Ground Stationary EZ-Test Plans have been developed based on CVG Strategy’s experience in MIL-STD-810 developmental test and evaluation for defense materiel designers.
This military component testing experience has provided an understanding of expected environmental stresses likely to be incurred in the life time of a product, including logistical and tactical transport. It has also provided knowledge concerning the levels of these stresses applicable to realistic test parameters based on MIL-STD-810 methods of test. These parameters are based on requirements, global climatic conditions for areas of deployment, and expected operational stresses.
Properly constructed documentation with appropriate parameters will ensure a degree of testing as required in MIL-STD-810. It will also ensure that data essential for post-test analysis is captured and that the test procedure is repeatable.