This is an Easy810 ground vehicle temperature shock – Detailed Environmental Test Plans (DETP) EASY-810sm document set which is compliant with the standard format from Task 405 in MIL-STD-810G, Method 503.5 Temperature Shock and is cross referenced with NATO AECTP-300 Method 304. It has been configured and customized specifically for use on ground vehicle systems.
||Multi-cycle shocks 160°F (71°C) to -60°F (-51°C). Duration is three (3) 48-hour cycles consisting of 24-hours 160°F (71°C) then 24-hours -60°F (-51°C).
The main test plan document and the TD Form are both provided in a Licensed Secure Adobe Acrobat Format with a one year subscription. Subscriptions can be renewed at 25% of original purchase price and includes quarterly updates. This is specifically licensed to the company that makes the purchase. A license is granted to the purchaser and issued via their e-mail. Additional users may be granted access by request. Test Labs also may be granted short-term license access by request.
Each EZ Test Plan Package includes:(1) EZ Test Plan Template including functional and operational test procedure(s) (SECURE PDF). Each EZ Test Plan Template is approximately 16-25 pages in length.
EZ Test Plan Outline
- Incorporated Documents
- Test Parameters
- Test Report requirements for lab
- Test Data Form Information
- Preparation for Test
- Test Information
- Test Procedure(s)
- Witness Check List
(2) EZ Test Plan Cover Page (MS Word) – Cover page for use to customize for their use.
(3) EZ Test Plan Sections VI & VII – test item configuration, (BOM) bill of materials, and operating and functional test unit steps (MS WORD. MS Word Templates are provided separately to be incorporated into package for Test Lab use.
(4) EZ Test Label for Picture – template to be used by witness for photo titles including test id and test number (MS WORD).
(5) EZ Test Data (TD) Form – to be used by witness at test lab to ensure comprehensive data and log processing (SECURE PDF).
(6) EZ Test Plan Data Package Information (Text File) – Download information for setup and use of template document set.
Customer to customize 3 & 4 using the provided MS Word templates.