EZ-Test Plan Temperature, Humidity, Vibration, and Altitude MIL-STD-810G-1 Method 520.4 for Aircraft Military Applications
Due to the highly tailored nature of Method 520.4 procedures, a customized document that reflects specific environmental stressors and requirements is necessary. A customized test plan for (Aircraft Military M520 4 Combined Environments 810G 1) is available on request. Contact Us to have this custom document created for you. This EZ-Test Plan Template will be customized for per MIL-STD-810 Method 520.4 for the necessary procedures. These include: Procedure I Engineering Development, Procedure II Flight or Operation Support, and Procedure III Qualification.
EZ-Test Plan documents are applicable for the testing of equipment intended for use in an military or commercial aircraft. This EZ-Test Plan Test Plan Template is developed for use by manufacturers, contractors, engineering service companies and test labs. These documents employ the format specified in DOD MIL-STD-810 Task 405. This test procedure is compliant with NATO STANAG 4370-3 AECTP-300 Method 318.
A properly structured test plan ensures that testing is performed as specified by the product developer and prevents over or under test of the test item. It also provides instruction for collection of data necessary for post-test analysis and data required for test replication (e.g. location of accelerometers and thermal sensors).
This EZ-Test Plan Template Set (Aircraft Military M520 4 Combined Environments 810G 1) includes:
- Test Plan Template (protected PDF). This document, pert the requirements of MIL-STD-810 provides procedures applicable to aircraft military applications.
- Test Plan Addendum (Word document). This document is to be completed by the customer to document Unit Under Test (UUT) specific data. This data includes modes of operation, pass/fail criteria, and functional and operational tests to be performed during the procedure as required by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Lab Form (PDF Form). This form communicates to lab the procedure to be performed, tailored test parameters, and test report requirements specified by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Data Form. (PDF Form). This document allows for entry of all pretest, during test, and post test information as required by MIL-STD-810.
- Test Label (Word document). The label provides identification of photographs to be taken during the test process.
Test Program Documentation
It is essential for product developers of defense materiel to conduct thorough testing at the developmental stage to avoid failures during operational testing that can lead to costly program delays. An important part in the development of a viable developmental evaluation program is to have well-constructed test plans that reflect the anticipated environmental factors when the equipment is installed on its platform of intended use.
Product Test Experience
Aircraft Military EZ-Test Plans have been developed based on CVG Strategy’s experience in MIL-STD-810 developmental test and evaluation for defense materiel designers.
This military component testing experience has provided an understanding of expected environmental stresses likely to be incurred in aircraft military products, including logistical and tactical transport. It has also provided knowledge concerning the levels of these stresses applicable to realistic test parameters based on MIL-STD-810 methods of test. These parameters are based on requirements, global climatic conditions for areas of deployment, and expected operational stresses.
Properly constructed documentation with appropriate parameters will ensure a degree of testing as required in MIL-STD-810. It will also ensure that data essential for post-test analysis is captured and that the test procedure is repeatable.