Using our many years of experience in writing test plans, we have developed the easy810 MIL-STD-810 Test Plan Templates that can be used as a template for just about any program.
Our MIL-STD-810 Test Plan Templates are recognized by A2LA Certified Test Labs as very reliable and comprehensive. We have included, in addition to guidance from the standards, additions including best practices which we have learned by our work at test labs running these tests.
- Comprehensive Test Plan Package compliant with MIL-STD-810G Task 405
- License for unlimited use for one geographical location for one year. (Multi-site license option available)
- RFP/RFQ Feature to allow multiple test labs to review to provide you with quote for testing
- One (1) year subscription for secured PDF files (LockLizard DRM Manager)
- Each Package contains one (1) easy810 Test Plan per Test Method with appropriate procedures (multiple depending on application)
easy810 – MIL-STD-810 Test Plan Templates
These test plan templates are setup according to their general application, detailed tailoring based on prerequisites in the referenced standard(s), and enhanced by requirements we have gathered from supporting the following programs:
AH-64- Apache Attack Helicopter
EFV – Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle
GCV – Ground Combat Vehicle – Infantry Fighting Vehicle
HMMWV – High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
JLTV – Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
MECV HMMWV – Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle Upgrade
MRAP – Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle
UH-60 – Black Hawk Helicopter
WIN-T – Warfighter Information Network-Tactical
The easy810 individual template packages are available by application, and are assembled one per Method. Here are the current easy810 Test Plan Template sets:
- MIL-STD-810G GROUND VEHICLES TEST PLANS
- MIL-STD-810G GROUND STATIONARY TEST PLANS
- MIL-STD-810G AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS TEST PLANS
- IEC 60529 TEST PLANS
easy810 MIL-STD-810 Test Plan Templates are cross referenced to NATO STANAG 4370-3.
What is included?
Each Licensed MIL-STD-810 Test Plan Templates (one per Method) Package includes the following:
- easy810 Test Plan (DETP) for one (1) Method (Secure PDF) with procedure(s)
- easy810 Addendum 1 – Operating and Functional Test Procedure Template for customization by user (MS Word)
- easy810 Test Data Form for Witness (Secure PDF)
- easy810 Test Label (Photo template) form for pictures at lab by witness (MS Word)
Uses LockLizard Digital Rights Management (DRM)
Compliant with U.S. ITAR & Export Compliance Laws & Regulations
Authorized user downloads application (small) to open LockLizard Secured PDF Files.