Our ISO 9001 Training Curriculum is customized for business.
ISO 9001 specifies quality system requirements to be used where an organization requires the ability to consistently provide conforming products, either material or services to meet a customer’s expectations (ISO 9001:2015).
Quality system requirements are focused on achieving customer satisfaction by preventing nonconformances. We focus on teaching you how to do this in a practical manner.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard provides a model on which an organization may build an effective quality management system. Our ISO 9001 training courses provide you the knowledge and experience you need to reach the heights of success through quality.
ISO 9001:2015 & Risk Training – December 4, 2015 – Houston, TX
The Benefits of ISO 9001
- Increased efficiency of your operations
- Cost savings from reduced rejected product and fewer warranty claims
- Continual improvement of the quality of your products and services
- Increased traceability and accountability throughout the organization
- Enhanced ability to examine how employees work and interact between their functions
- Enhanced communication among employees
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Fewer customer audits and surveys
- Improved competitive positioning within your industry
- Increased marketability of your company and its products
- Perceived higher quality
- Recognition from your customers and suppliers for your first-class quality management system
- Improved return on assets
The new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS) and common core in ISO 9001:2015 will be the go forward ISO 9001 structure to be used on multiple standards.
ISO 9001 High Level Structure:
Clause 1 – Scope
Clause 2 – Normative references
Clause 3 – Terms and definitions
Clause 4 – Context of the organization
Clause 5 – Leadership
Clause 6 – Planning
Clause 7 – Support
Clause 8 – Operation
Clause 9 – Performance evaluation
Clause 10 – Improvement
All ISO 9001 training classes provided by CVG Strategy use the new ISO 9001 HLS. Our classes typically are structured with an initial review of the subject area followed by a coffee break, then a second or third subject area finished with a simulation. Our students especially enjoy the simulation as it helps reinforce the training subject and aids in future retention.